We have come leaps and bounds with the 2nd Mini Game. We have a more solid design and we have 2 of the 14(aimed) short mini games in the party game working with the appropriate art. Some tweaks need to be made, but it scales in difficulty and it collects score.
In other news Malcolm has been making artwork for both the Party Game and the needed artwork for the survival option of our Air Balloon game.
Alex is now working on survival, but we still need a few small tweaks for Adventure mode before we can test/show it off. We nearly have all the dynamics in for the fire man’s section of the biome which we will use as an example for the rest of the biomes and the pet areas that reside within it.
I have made up a recording of the Air Balloon Game to give to Garry to start making SFX & Music for it and the base game when we meet with him early next week. I have also created some additional future design concepts in regards to Phase 3. I updated our Gallery and created additional cards for the game along with some PR work.
We have a meeting tonight where we will go over our progress and discuss our steps moving forward into next week.
Thanks for tuning in!