This week I have had the title of bug smasher as I went through Stevens Monster Mayhem and purposely tried to break it. We had three pass overs in one day and managed to get through all of the issues. I also spent a long time testing through Alex’s game and outlining any issues with Survival Mode and also the Base Game.
Today for the most part we had a lot of AR stuff that I had to work through for and finished up the day discussing the next 3 levels of Stevens Mini game and getting at least one ready to begin getting made tomorrow.
Moving forward I will be working on Malcolm’s new energy pet to get all the sprite sheets up and ready, finishing the other 2 levels and doing some additional PR work.
I hope you enjoyed the update!