We managed to get through quite a lot of stuff this week. As you may have noticed we managed to get an additional new short created for Monster Mayhem and some testing completed for both Air Balloon Game & Monster Mayhem.
Moving forward Alex will be finishing up additional bugs on Air Balloon game, Implementing the new pets and dynamics. Alex will also be working out our screen sizing for all the devices and will be testing a method he reckons will automatically adjust the resolution and UI without much effort on our part.
Malcolm will be making any additional art for the current shorts for Monster Mayhem that are still missing as well as the additional art for the future shorts that Steven will be making this week.
As said, Steven will be moving forward with Monster Mayhem, implementing any new art and making the other shorts. Once things are complete I usually take what he does and I try and break the game, outline balancing issues and recommend changes or improvements.
My work this week includes further detailing the next 3 shorts for Monster Mayhem, testing both Air Balloon & Monster Mayhem personally and then testing it with testers to get as much feedback as possible.
Garry has a soundtrack and some of the SFX ready for Alex to implement into the Air Balloon Game. We are hoping that Alex can get them in so we and Garry can test it out and make any changes.
We have a meeting this Monday to discuss what additional work we can do moving forward as well as discuss what we can do and have ready in order to go to an Indie demonstration event in Novemeber in Scotland, United Kingdom.
Thanks for tuning in folks,