This week I have been working on furthering the new feature set of the base game, outlining all the potential foods we can have, and which pets like or dislike certain foods. I have also been working on the shop design document and outlining the best possible way we can do this.
I did quite a bit of PR as well as working with Steven on the newest mini games as he showed me the programming ropes. We also collaborated as a team to further some of the design of the two games we have going for Monster Mayhem mini game.
I managed to complete some testing, which has allowed us to really pinpoint some of the communication issues with the player and as a result we talked about these points today. I really cannot stress how often at different stages you should test your game for feedback.
This week I hope to do more testing and furthering any design on the base game and communication issues with the mini games and base game.
Thanks for reading,